Vision & Mission
Internal Quality Assurance Cell has been established in the institution with a vision of making quality the defining element of higher education in Bhawanipur Anchalik College through a combination of Self and external quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance endeavour with the active support and co-operation of all the stakeholders.
IQAC for Bhawanipur Anchalik College
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell was restructured in April 2012 as per the revised guideline of NAAC, Bangalore. Since then the prime task of the IQAC is to develop system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution. The cell has played a significant role during the First and Second cycle of NAAC Assessment in 2004 and 2015 with C++ & B grade respectively and it has prepared the institution to go for Third cycle of Assessment by inculcating a sense of belongingness and participation in all the constituents for the institution. Over the years the IQAC has become a vehicle for ushering the quality enhancement by working out plan interventionist strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality a never ending process.
Keeping the aforesaid vision and mission in mind, the IQAC, Bhawanipur Anchalik College, Bhawanipur has adopted the following strategies and procedure for :
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks;
- Serving as a torch-bearer and path finder for the college to bring excellence;
- The relevance and quality of academic research programmes;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society;
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and leanings;
- For establishing the credibility of the evaluation procedures;
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Arrangements of feedback responses from all the stake holders of the institution on quality related process;
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education;
- Organisation of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of various programmes, activities leading quality improvement;
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for co-ordinating quality related activity including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
- Development of quality culture in the instution;
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report and Self Study Report as per guideline as parameters of NAAC to be submitted to NAAC for Assessment and Accreditation.
The Strategic plans of the IQAC during the session were:
- Monitoring Admission Process Launching of Academic Calendar and Prospectus.
- Monitoring implementation of Curriculum through Academic Committee.
- Monitoring Publication of College Magazine and Research Journal.
- Monitoring the Functioning of Examination Cell.
- Celebration of Festivals and other occasion.
- Monitoring Activities under Students’ Welfare.
- Monitoring College Development Activities.
- To work on the Swachhta Action Plan as one of the Best Practices.
- Organising Seminars/webinars/lecture programme
- Encouraging faculty members for using ICT tools and organizing training/workshop for the same.
- To organize awareness/counseling/gender sensitization programme.
- To promote online classes for the students.
- To submit AQAR to NAAC and Preparation for Cycle-3 NAAC Assessment.
- Regular update of college website.